Special Projects Group
Contact Scott Thomas at 804.282.5300 to learn more about Hourigan’s Special Projects Group.
With a focus on small- to mid-sized projects, Hourigan’s Special Projects Group (SPG) was formed at the urging of many of our clients. SPG brings scale appropriate solutions to a wide variety of projects that are considered special due to unique requirements, shorter durations or size and scope. The group is deliberately structured to be nimble, flexible and client-centered, delivering the strength and personalized service of Hourigan Construction to all of a client’s project needs.
The SPG team drives successful outcomes by:
- Effectively using budgets to reduce costs while maintaining quality
- Performing ongoing quality control that reduces and even eliminates punch lists
- Delivering under aggressive deadlines that allow for quick turnover
- Proficiently navigating occupied spaces that maintains both occupant safety and project schedule
- Using our project planning and construction expertise to build with minimal documentation while supporting the design intent
- Conducting an 11-month walk-through that assures the quality of our work and the client’s complete satisfaction