We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Estimator/Project Manager for Special Projects Group – Richmond
- MEP Coordinator – Richmond
- Project Manager – Richmond
- Project Administrator – Richmond
- Superintendent – Richmond
- Assistant Superintendent – Richmond
We’re proud of the role we’ve played in building the careers of talented and energetic individuals at every level of our company. Through continuous training and mentoring opportunities we position our employees for success.
Our growing company provides opportunities for a variety of positions from internships to entry-level and experienced professionals. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, life, medical, dental and disability insurance, 401K plans and more.
To learn more about available full-time positions or internships, please fill out the form below:
Hourigan Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.